Sunday 20 January 2013

Bloody Sunday: Lowsec Slaughter

Following our tour yesterday, we were of course motivated to keep on rocking. And so we did...
I do not recall to have watched this movie, i did simply look up titles containing "sunday" in the IMDb. Regardless at least the title seems to cover this story. Do not try to drag me into real life topics, which this move might touch... this blog is about fiction and has nothing to do with real life tragedies or politics!
Starting with a dose of ganky thrasher served on a stupid gate camp watching for noobs, we at least met some friends which we like to hit back.
I do not recall every meal of today's dinner, but i also was able to hold back my mighty Maulus to let my friends onto this Griffin kill.

Every good dinner needs a nice desert. And of course this one was delicious. Sadly i made some mistakes and my Mackinaw got away. So we only ended up killing one of two Exhumers.

Best part of today's dinner was the fact it is vegetarian: Only green ingredients and no losses on our killboard! I bet this will change soon. We all know that Fluffy Bunnies are getting snotty from vegetarian meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment